Christmas Jumpers | Blogmas 2018


Christmas wouldn't be the same without a cosy, corny jumper! I've selected five of my favourite jumpers this year from across the high street. All the jumpers I have selected take a more classy approach on the cheesy Christmas jumper, making them far more wearable and slightly more socially acceptable than our tinsel-covered, light up, musical jumpers from Primark (not that I don't love an over-the-top Christmas jumper). 






H&M £19.99

This H&M jumper is brilliant for the holiday season! It's a beautiful crisp cream with a classic Christmas pattern. This jumper would look wonderful tucked into some jeans with a long smart winter coat and some biker boots. Pumpkin spice latte in hand and you'll be winning at Christmas! 


Urban Outfitters £46.00


Next up is this amazing Urban Outfitters sweater! What's great about this is you could definitely wear it November-February because rather than it being an obvious Christmas jumper it's more of a winter sweater. Paired with a black denim skirt and a aviator jacket this would be the perfect outfit for going to the ice rink!


Topshop £36.00


This Christmas jumper is cute and cosy- the perfect combination! If you're a fan of minimalist, B&W fashion I imagine it would be hard to find a Christmas jumper that fits the aesthetic but this definitely meets the brief! I personally wear a lot of colour, however, I do love this jumper. I think what's so nice about it is the actually cut and style of the jumper isn't compromised- it's still very stylish.


Monki £20.00

I love Monki's Christmas jumpers! Every year they come out with the same cut but different graphic Christmas prints. They're totally wearable but still really fun and unique- dancing Christmas tree's for God's sake! 

That's a wrap on my Christmas jumper review! If you enjoyed reading this there's plenty more Blogmas post's coming so keep an eye out on my twitter, @ alicerhodesblog, for when I post!


Alice x

Follow my social media:




















alice rhodes

No comments:

Post a Comment