Leeds German Market: A Christmas Adventure!





Me and my sister set out to finish the Christmas shopping the other week and stopped for a walk around the market and a yummy treat, now I'm in the Blogmas mode I thought I had to get a few photos of the magical lights and festivities! 

Late November and all through December German Christmas Markets pop up all around England, obviously, they aren't quite the same as the real ones in Germany but, they're still good enough to get me majorly excited for Christmas! Leeds does an adorable little market in Millennium Square with lots of beautiful stalls selling mouth-watering treats and gorgeous gifts like little nut cracker soldiers and glass tree decorations. I love going to the market in Leeds (possibly because I can stuff my face with Nutella crepe), just having a walk around it and getting something to eat is a great, relatively cheap, way to spend a cold December day. 

As it is currently freezing in England, I put on my new vintage faux fur coat which my Grandma got me as a Christmas present at a vintage fair (for a bargain £18!). Along with the cosy coat I put on a dark grey turtle neck with a sheer Urban Outfitters top layered over it, some black skinny jeans, sparkly socks, trainers and my black rucksack. I think the look was fairly classy, neutral and minimal (even though I was wearing a massive faux fur coat!). 

I'd like to know where you go for a festive day out in December, leave me comment with some ideas of fun things to do this time of year! All that's left to say is Happy Blogmas Xx

Subscribe via Bloglovin

Follow my social media:


Alice

alice rhodes

No comments:

Post a Comment