Nottingham: What I Wore (part 1)






How do I travel? In style. Yep, this is the outfit I travelled to Nottingham in...... it's only a bit over the top. My sister has started her first year of Uni and I went to visit her for a two night break a few days ago. As I don't own any sports wear and the closest thing I have to 'travel attire' is PJ's I tend to just dress in outfits I want to wear on my holidays whilst I'm travelling hence why I ended up looking  little a bit crazy on the National Express Coach. In order to fit in with the 'cool uni student' crowd I decided to up my fashion game and indulge in the most 'extra' outfit I have ever worn. I think go big or go home is the best way to describe this look.

Starting from the top, I'm wearing two H&M tops layered (because its starting to get a bit chilly outside) the first one is a frilly, see through, pink polka-dot blouse which is a bit of a nod to glam rock seventies fashion. Over that I have my pink 'love' t-shirt which I got for a bargain £5 in the sales! It has really interesting texture because the love is in a second material which I can only describe as feeling like a door matt, in the best way possible. I tucked both tops into my plastic/leather Primark skirt which is very much on trend this season and was only £8!

I went for red fishnets and pink sparkly socks to continue the colour scheme down to my feet. I also had an eye catching matte red lip and Topshop pink fluffy pom-pom earrings to make the outfit even more fun. To finish it off I went for some practical black ankle boots, a black leather rucksack and my leopard print coat because it was freezing outside!

This is the first part of my 'Nottingham: What I Wore' so expect another outfit post soon (possibly even two more as I did have quite a few outfit changes.... oops). I hope you enjoyed it and got a bit of inspiration, have a great weekend!

Subscribe via Bloglovin

Follow my social media:


Alice

alice rhodes

2 comments:

  1. Wow, I just had to comment that outfit looks killer! It's the perfect combination of girly and edgy.
    I follow you on insta but I rarely go on now. When I do go on, I am amazed by all that you are doing! You have my support. Xx
    - @skymoonstarzz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. can't believe I missed this comment! This outfit is definitely one of my favs x thanks for supporting my art insta, I'm really proud of it and thankful for all my lovely followers xx

      Delete