Brand Report | La Double J.

La double J is a brand I have only recently come across. At first I followed their Instagram and I admit, I dismissed them slightly. It was not that I didn't love their designs but it just didn't click in my head how beautiful their garments were. Flash forward a few months and I came across them again. I have to admit I'm astonished I wasn't obsessed with them from the get go! 

Recently I've found myself heading to longer dresses as I find the classy style of them much more to my taste. La Double J perfectly defines what I'm enjoying about fashion at the moment, bold and intricate floral patterns with vintage inspired silhouettes. Personally when I put on a midi or full length dress  I can't help but feel effortlessly chic, but, how I would describe La Double J is outrageously chic. They don't shy away from using clashing, vibrant colours with bold, eye-catching patterns, in fact, they embrace it. The cherry on top of the cake is all that's needed to complete a look with one of these dresses is a pair of white pumps and a handbag, an effortless outfit that will turn everybody's heads! 

Subscribe via Bloglovin

Follow my social media:


Alice

alice rhodes

No comments:

Post a Comment