Suits | Best on the Highstreet


Topshop £115, Alice + Olivia £1130, Zara £159.98, £Topshop £114, Zara £119.98


The suit is well and truly back in business. Be it fashion week street style or red carpet approved, everyone has been wearing them. Here's my top picks for the suits that will stand out from the crowd this AW.

Starting off from the left this gorgeous Topshop suit has to be my favourite of the five. The fit and fabric of the suit create an elegant style which is enhanced further by the deep green hue and angular pattern, giving it an unmistakable art deco presence. This suit has an understated glamour that makes it so beautiful.

Moving on, I decided to throw a more expensive option into the mix on this post because words cannot describe how much I love these flares. Alice + Olivia have taken the humble black suit and reinvented it. You couldn't fail to look fun in these trousers. 

Zara's suit is less of a statement than the others but a perfect example of going oversized. The fit and shape of the suit flatters the models slender figure without drowning her. It really is a smart suit and it could be styled both casually, with a contrasting turtle neck and trainers, or formally with no top underneath and some strappy heels. 

The next suit is perfect for Autumn with the rich hues of the corduroy. Paired with a dark turtle neck and some statement platforms, this suit would look amazing. Topshop is really the place to go for a stylish high street suit, they never fail to impress! Having said that, it's important to note Primark has a similar one to this for a far lower price that is, in my opinion, just as nice.

Last but not least, why show up to a party in a cocktail dress, that shows off everything you consumed over Christmas, when you could wear this stunning Zara suit. Sparkles never looked so good. I think this suit I simply amazing, however, possibly expensive given there are few times you can wear a full sequin suit.

That concludes my guide to the perfect suit this AW. Thanks for reading, if you enjoyed this post make sure to check out more and subscribe to my bloglovin! To know when I've posted follow me on twitter @ alicerhodesblog.

                                                             Subscribe via Bloglovin

Follow my social media:


Alice

alice rhodes

No comments:

Post a Comment