Brand Report | Brogger

PS19 Collection


Whilst hunting for some new brands to follow this evening I came across Brogger. How I would best describe their collections is a surprisingly harmonious blend of streetwear and femininity. The collections showcase a playful use of colour and print to create elegant womenswear. Of all the collections I've scrolled through the PS19 has to be my favourite due to the vibrant colour palette. Specifically, I think the addition of the yellow ruffle on the collar of the pink suit is both fun and unique. You would fail to look boring in one of their suave suits and if you haven't already headed straight to their Instagram I suggest you do so now as I can see this brand releasing many more beautiful collections in future.


Subscribe via Bloglovin

Follow my social media:


Alice

alice rhodes

No comments:

Post a Comment