H&M X Morris & Co Collection


Walking towards the H&M in Trinity Leeds, I'm stunned by the unbelievable displays in the shop front and windows. Now that I'm writing this I realise that H&M doing a collection with Morris & Co was meant to be, this is without doubt one of the most beautiful collections released onto the British high-street.  You would expect nothing less when using William Morris' stunning patterns. The range of styles in this collection allow you to be head to toe dressed in Morris' designs in all scenarios be it a trip to get milk or a dinner date. Not one piece in this range is forgettable. It goes without saying that the dresses are truly beautiful. However, the men's shirts are my personal favourites, they allow the patterns to speak for themselves and they look beautiful on all of the models. I will certainly have to purchase something special from this collection.


Subscribe via Bloglovin

Follow my social media:


Alice

alice rhodes

No comments:

Post a Comment