Valentines Day lookbook





It's another lonely valentines day for me this year. But that doesn't mean I can't dress to impress on this, for single people, brutal day. Obviously, red is the go to colour for this occasion so I've gone fore a red/pink colour scheme for my look. 

Starting with the top, this cute see-through piece is from H&M. It's pink, polka-dotty and frilly. Everything you could ever want in a top. I've picked out a see through piece because it's a little bit more cheeky, I always feel a little bad ass and more confident when I push the clothing 'rules'. You could pick out a see through top in loads of colours and styles to match your taste (I'm aware my top is very out there). If you haven't tried the see through trend yet- do it! You don't know until you try. The skirt is from Primark, I've talked about it a lot in other posts so I'm just going to say: IT'S SO CUTE.

Time for accessories! I didn't want to wear black tights as I thought it would take away from the colours in my look. However, it's still cold outside so I put on some skin coloured tights and I have to say, they made my legs look lovely and shiny. Then I popped on some sparkly grey socks from Primark which are really good quality- the shine is unreal! In my hair I wore an M&S scarf which has white and red stars all over it. For makeup I wore glowy skin makeup which made me look healthy and a nice red lip to match the rest of my outfit! If I were to go out on this look say a nice meal out, I would wear my leopard print coat as it's very glam and sophisticated and my baby pink wedge high heals from Topshop. 

So that's what I'd wear this valentines day. If I had a date.... *sigh*. I hope you got some inspiration for your date night look with your valentine. Have a lovely day and go out looking gorgeous (as always). Check out my blog for more posts like this, follow my social media for regular updates on my 'interesting' life and have a scroll through my shop for cute pieces at great prices! Thanks for reading, Alice X






Subscribe via Bloglovin

Follow my social media:


Alice

alice rhodes

No comments:

Post a Comment