Happy Christmas!



Doesn't time fly when you're having fun! This post marks the end of 12 Days of Blogmass, I really do hope that you have enjoyed reading my fashion and lifestyle posts throughout the build up to Christmas! I've sure enjoyed writing them and look forward to doing something similar next year (possibly even one every day!). When I started this blog in summer I definitely didn't imagine how fun it would be writing all these fashion, lifestyle and beauty posts. I can't wait to get writing some New Years and 2018 posts! There's one thing left to say: I hope you have a merry Christmas and a happy new year. 


(I thought I'd add some photos of my year 11 ski trip from last year because they're soooooo Christmassy!)

Alice Xx

Subscribe via Bloglovin

Follow my social media:





alice rhodes

No comments:

Post a Comment