Christmas Jumper Review 2017


This post is on a serious subject. Some people are for it, some strongly against. Christmas jumpers, you either love them or hate them and I'm here to take you through my favourites for this year. Of course being a fashion lover and taking style seriously, I adore ugly, over-the-top Christmas jumpers. I'll be covering a range of prices to showcase Christmas in jumper form from all high street shops.

(I don't own any of the photo below, they have been taken directly from the companies websites)


Topshop £55.00

This jumper is just the right balance of a garish Christmas jumper and a normal winter jumper. If I were to put money on one high street store making a '3D wreath jumper' look normal and, dare I say it, classy, I'd say Topshop could do it. I'm not saying I'd go to a serious event in this explosion of Christmas however I wouldn't be embarrassed walking around college in it. The actual jumper looks like a timeless cut and the wreath itself is fun and Christmassy without being too in your face like some  Christmas jumpers. The only problem with this for me is the price, if you're prepared to pay £55 for a seasonal item then you NEED this jumper- it's brilliant! But for me, it's over priced. 




River Island £28.00

Dinosaurs and Christmas all in one jumper. I think I need this in my life. I'm obsessed with this men's River Island jumper, it's cool, fun and I could definitely wear it outside the house without feeling stupid, which is always a plus. It reminds me of a Coach jumper I've been obsessed with for a while now but obviously because it's from River Island it's a lot cheaper! Similar to the Topshop jumper I think it's a little bit too expensive but if you obsess over Dinosaurs the way I do, this will no doubt already be in your wardrobe.


Monki (via ASOS) £20.00

It's festive, it's fun, it's a bright pink sweatshirt covered in Christmas trees. There's not much more I can say other than I love this Christmas jumper. Somehow Monki have created a Christmas clothing item that is stylish and possibly even more wearable than the Topshop jumper. Yes it screams Christmas, but it's done so that it doesn't take anything away from your outfit. You'll still look like a normal person in the streets, just one who knows how to celebrate Christmas in style. 


 Asda £16

Here's a little super market find for my review. I normally think Christmas jumpers from supermarkets are a little bit boring and mass produced however, the Asda men's section have impressed me this year. The photo doesn't show off this jumper well as you can't see that Santa's beard is actually fluffy faux fur and soooooo snuggly! I'm obsessed and really wish I'd bought it now. For me it's also a much better price for a jumper that realistically you'll wear about ten times a year. Asda had some more lovely pieces but they were all in the men's section, personally I have no problem buying/wearing men's clothing but it did annoy me slightly that the women's was mainly pink and sparkly rather than Christmassy. 

So that's it, my top four Christmas jumpers for 2017. I will admit, I struggled finding jumpers which I really loved this year- there's too many slogans for my liking. However, I think these four, although on the pricier side, are really something special! I hope you enjoyed this post and have got an idea of where you'll be buying this years jumper! 

Happy Blogmass Xx

Subscribe via Bloglovin

Follow my social media:


Alice

alice rhodes

No comments:

Post a Comment