Christmas Gift Guide (Under £20)




There's nothing better than buying presents for your friends and family. Christmas is a time for giving and there's lots of cool things in the stores to help you make a loved one's Christmas extra special! I've put together a little present guide with the type of things I'd buy my friends and sisters all within a £5 to £20 price range. 

(I don't own any of the photos below, they have all been taken directly from the company's website)


 'Under the Kissletoe' Too Faced, Liquid Lipstick set, £20

Before I start I'd like to applaud Too Faced for the most adorable pun ever! 'Under the Kissletoe' has to be the best Christmas makeup set name of all time. Onto the actual product, this is a really beautiful makeup set with four diverse and festive shades which will make your friend look fabulous for their New Years parties! I personally think it's a great value product considering you get four different shades and formulas for only £20 (Only £5 for a Too Faced liquid lip!). It's also cruelty free and vegan so praise all-round for Too Faced!



'You Grow Girl' Topshop T-Shirt ,£18

Next up is a bit of fashion! I personally like to buy my friends things I know they'd genuinely use rather than novelty/joke gifts. I think buying clothes, as long as it's something your friend would wear, is a really cool idea. I know my friends would adore this cute little top, it's on trend, comfy and you can never have too many white t-shirts! To top it all off 'You Grow Girl' is a brilliant pun. This one isn't very festive but you could pick out something more Christmassy if you like a theme. 




'Gingerbread Man' Hot Water Bottle, Paperchase, £15

This gift is a bit more gimmicky and a lot more festive. I can't speak for everyone but I love a good hot water bottle at this time of year, the only thing that could make it better is if it were shaped like a gingerbread man. Paperchase have ticked all the boxes with this charming little gingerbread man; I feel it's important to add they also stocked a mini hand warmer version.  



'Rudy' Bathbomb set, Lush, £12.50

Personally, I love to catch up on YouTube in the bath however I am aware some people don't like baths at all (weirdos). So a Bathbomb set wont be up everyone's street however, if your friend does enjoy baths you can't go wrong with a lush set. This one is affordable, festive and just really cute! The set includes two bath bombs: Butterball (creamy and relaxing) and Christmas Sweater (contains lots of spices to warm you up) and of course the adorable little reindeer gift wrap. It's vegan and animal cruelty free! 




Sloth Mug, Urban Outfitters, £9

Last but not least, Urban Outfitters always stocks some gorgeous homeware. This sloth mug is so cute and the little illustrations make me chuckle! I picked this one out because my friend loves sloths but obviously any mug from places like Urban Outfitters, Home Sense or IKEA would be a great present. To finish this gift I'd probably buy my friend some hot chocolate packets, marshmallows and sweets so she or he could fully enjoy their new mug!  

That is it! I hope you enjoyed this guide and found some inspiration for your friends or families gifts. I tried to make this lower budget as I personally, being only 16, don't spend loads on my friends prezzis (after all it's the thought that counts).

Happy Blogmass!


Follow my social media:


Alice

alice rhodes

No comments:

Post a Comment