A Weekend by the Seaside.














Photos taken by @ laurenknaptonart  (Instagram) and @ abigailcookman_ (Instagram)

To celebrate finishing high school and completing our GCSE's, me and my friends took a short trip to the seaside. I have to say the rainy east coast was quite the contrast to Corfu, where I travelled the previous week! It wasn't the sunny weather that normally comes with July but there's a certain charm to England on a cloudy day so we didn't let it bring down our spirits and carried on exploring the narrow backstreets of Whitby. We spent the evenings eating treats, playing tense games of Harry Potter trivial pursuit, watching Beauty and the Beast, The Princess Diary's and, with no shame at all, singing along to the Victorious soundtrack in the Jacuzzi bath- because we know how to have a good time. 

In all the photos I'm wearing my beloved vintage Levi's jacket, it's a total staple in my wardrobe and comes with me wherever I go! In the first photos I pared it with my new Topshop lemon yellow skirt which I adore and have worn on most outings this summer, it's taken over my Instagram feed. I'm also wearing my Cactus rucksack from Paperchase which has an amazing print and is really practical, some cute pizza socks from New Look and Primark slip on shoes. In the last two photo's I've pared the jacket with my Topshop 'Hayden' ripped mom jeans (Yes, I'm totally for double denim) and my year eleven leavers hoodie. 

All in all it was the best way to mark the end of high school with my closest friends. I hope your summer is filled with good memories, follow me for more posts like this and check out my social media!


Subscribe via Bloglovin

Follow my social media:


Alice

alice rhodes

No comments:

Post a Comment