Corfu: What I Wore.



Flamingo Float: Primark



One Piece: Next




Bikini: Primark, Sunglasses: Primark



Top: New Look, Skirt: Topshop, Sandals: Clarks, Sunglasses: M&S, Bum Bag: ASOS



T-Shirt: Topshop

A few weeks ago I was lucky enough to spend a week in Corfu with my family. These are some of my favourite looks from my summer vacation, obviously most of the time I wore my swim suits as I spent the majority of the holiday by the pool or the beach! You can find out where I bought all the items below the photos.

The first two photos are from the first day, I'm wearing my favourite swimming costume from Next which I purchased last year, it has an extremely low cut back and tie-up details at the front. I adore the retro-style pattern which really flatters my body! Admittedly, I bought into the animal float trend,  but, rather than purchasing the ridiculously priced ones I've seen on my Instagram feed I found one for only £10 in Primark, what a bargain!

After a beach day we decided to do some exploring and hired a boat for the second day. We drove to Paradise Beach which was one of the most beautiful parts of the holiday with stunning clear water and towering cliffs surrounding an untouched pebble beach. I wore a Primark bikini with a tropical print that you can see in the third and fourth photo. The top has a really original cut which I haven't seen done anywhere else; surprisingly I didn't end up with a bad tan line from it, so it was a great purchase!

When we went to Corfu town I decided to try out the bum-bag trend with a tassel bum-bag I purchased for Leeds Fest last year; I have to say I'm loving the trend and I think I managed to put a more colourful spin on it with my lemon-yellow Topshop skirt and seventies print New Look top. Unfortunately, on the penultimate day my pale, British skin got burnt! In order to prevent more damage on the last day I opted to wear my Topshop 'Bad Habits' t-shirt over my Next swim suit and I think it looked pretty chic! 

Overall, I had an amazing time relaxing after a year of revising for my GCSE's. I hope you're having a great summer too, follow me for more outfit posts and check out my social media linked in the side bar!

Subscribe via Bloglovin

Follow my social media:


Alice

alice rhodes

No comments:

Post a Comment